Canadian Study Permit

From an International Student to a Permanent Resident!
Students in the cafeteria
Canada’s open immigration policy is the reason why a large portion of our clients is those people who, after completing studies in Canada, resolve to continue living here as permanent residents.
  • Study permits will only be issued to applicants who have been accepted for studies at Designated Learning Institutions
  • Students will be required to actively pursue their studies while in Canada
  • Full-time students enrolled at designated institutions will be permitted to work part-time off-campus during their studies and full-time during scheduled breaks without a work permit
Designated Learning Institution
Each province and territory in Canada is responsible for designating institutions that may enroll international students. All primary and secondary schools in Canada will be automatically considered Designated Learning Institutions and therefore are not on the list. Study permits will only be granted to applicants who have received an acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution.
Study Permit

If you already have the University/College enrollment, but still NEED a Study Permit, this package is for you.

  • The list of all supporting documents recommended by our highly experienced Licensed Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC);
  • All documents and information will be thoroughly checked for validity, mistakes, discrepancies, and misrepresentation of the life facts and historical mistakes (prior to validation with IRCC);
  • All forms prepared and edited professionally to the standard of legal requirements of the IRPA (Canadian Immigration Act);
  • Full representation before Canadian Immigration authorities with the extended and detailed list of recommendations regarding mistakes and directly opposing facts within your file.
  • Comprehensive 45-minutes personal consultation with our highly experienced Licensed Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) (via Zoom or in-person).
  • Representative Submission Letter for Study Permit application prepared by Licensed Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC);
  • Assistance in preparation of the Study Plan suited for enrollment and student visa application requirements;